Do you . . .
- Lack programs to ensure sales inquiries are answered during nights and weekends?
- Lack strategies to scale your sales and marketing team to meet community growth?
- Lack transparency into your sales and marketing initiatives due to poor data entry and CRM compliance?
- Lack consistent sales messaging across your portfolio of communities?
- Lack sufficient staff to ensure all sales inquiries are captured when you’re conducting a marketing campaign?
- Experience high turnover in your salespeople?
Do your salespeople . . .
- Get distracted from sales activities by daily community tasks?
- Have insufficient time to answer every phone call or web inquiry?
- Struggle to respond to web inquiries within 15 minutes?
- Struggle to answer every call from a prospect within three rings?
- Struggle to provide consistent follow-up with prospects who are "not ready"?
- Struggle with managing RSVPs to community events?
- Have insufficient time to call prospects in advance of a community event to drive traffic?
- If you checked off some of these boxes, perhaps it's time to consider outsourcing some or all of your sales inquiries to a call center.
For info on how a call center can help you capture every sale, every time, check out Are You Missing Sales by Not Outsourcing to a Call Center?